Skysail is a detatched property located at the top of Polkirt Hill within beautiful and quintessential Fishing village of Mevagissey just a 5/6 minute walk to the village centre and harbour.
Outstanding 180° sea views look out across across the Roseland Heritage Coast to the south-west and to the Polperro Heritage Coast to the East and beyond. Skysail offers you relaxing location with comfort and quality and everything you need to hand for that memorable Cornish self-catering holiday.
Skysail is situated in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. (AONB) and the views can be enjoyed from all the bedrooms, living rooms and patios. There is a large garden for those lazy BBQ evenings.
The House sleeps up to 8 people.
Skysail has reverse living with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms/wet rooms and additional utility room on the ground floor. The first floor is generous and spacious 100 sq meters of open living, kitchen, dining space.
The architect designed house was completed Autumn 2014.
We look forward to welcoming you and to ensuring your stay is perfect. If you have any queries or feel the need to contact the owner you can call 01684 290077 Mon – Friday 9-5 pm. Weekends call ( 07949) 024647
Facilities and Services Included
- Sleeps 8 (may be pre-configured as singles or as super-king-size beds) (all with sea views).
(4 double bedrooms – 2 x 14 sq meters & 2 x 16 sq meters )
- Fridge /Freezer & separate fridge & Ice machine
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
- Egyptian Cotton Linen provided, Towels and beach towels
- Central heating
- Unlimited WiFi or internet access, use of laptop
- Private parking (3 cars)
- Washing machine
- Garden & 3 patios, one patio with 4 sun beds.
- Television DVD & CD player (BT Infinity 2 (streamed videos, BT Sport etc superfast broadband), Apple TV
- Ironing facilities
- Log burner, logs provided
- Gas BBQ
- Table Tennis (off car park – not suitable for small children because of road proximity)
- Welcome wine and flowers & housekeeping items, tea, coffee, toilet rolls, etc.
- Sorry no Dogs.
- Parents should be aware of marble floors and many stairs, balconies etc. No high chairs, cots or stair gates are available on site although you are welcome to provide your own.
The house is accessed by steps at the front, the main living areas are also accessed by stairs, this house may not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues however, it does have ground floor bedrooms and a lower patio to the front which may be advantageous.
Skysail is is available all year round. Maximum 8 people. 30% payable at time of booking and balance of payment required 6 weeks prior to arrival (and invoice will be emailed to you).
1) Phone with card payment.
2) Bank Transfer - please contact us.
3) Our secure quick and easy online booking form/system with paypal or credit card option.
There is no booking fee.
Week 36 2022 9-16th Sept
- Product Code: Week 36 2022 9-16th Sept