Skysail is a detatched property located at the top of Polkirt Hill, Mevagissey just a 5/6 minute walk to Mevagissey Port and village centre. It has outstanding sea views and we believe it offers everything to those wishing for a memorable self-catering holiday.
The House sleeps up to 8 people. It is reverse living with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms/wet rooms on the ground floor. The first floor is generous 100 sq meters of open living, kitchen, dining space. The architect designed house was completed Autumn 2014.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or feel the need to contact the owner you can call 01684 290077 Mon – Friday 9-5 pm. You will also be provided with a mobile contact number with your arrival details.
Facilities and Services Included
- Sleeps 8 (may be pre-configured as singles or as super-king-size beds) (all with sea views).
(4 double bedrooms – 2 x 14 sq meters & 2 x 16 sq meters )
- Fridge /Freezer & separate fridge & Ice machine
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
- Egyptian Cotton Linen provided, Towels and beach towels
- Central heating
- Unlimited WiFi or internet access, use of laptop
- Private parking (3 cars)
- Washing machine
- Garden & 3 patios, one patio with 4 sun beds.
- Television DVD & CD player (BT Infinity 2 (streamed videos, BT Sport etc superfast broadband), Apple TV
- Ironing facilities
- Log burner, logs provided
- Gas BBQ
- Table Tennis (off car par k – not suitable for small children because of road proximity)
- Sorry no Dogs.
- Parents should be aware of marble floors and many stairs, balconies etc. No high chairs, cots or stair gates are available on site.
The house is accessed by steps at the front, the main living areas are also accessed by stairs, this house may not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues however, it does have ground floor bedrooms and a lower patio to the front which may be advantageous.
Skysail is is available all year round. Maximum 8 people. 10% payable at time of booking, credit card security is required for breakages/damage and balance of payment required 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Booking can be over the phone or by using this online booking form paypal or credit card are available.
Week 12 2021
- Product Code: Week 12 2021