3 weeks ago
Skysail is delighted to announce the new addition of a traditional Nordic Sauna for 2020 for its guests to enjoy. This has been ordered and will be arriving hopefully by the beginning of April 2020.
The Sauna will be strictly for adults and designated towels will be provided.
2 years ago
Comments Off on Cornish Honeymoon at Skysail
Skysail is the ultimate stay for your honeymoon, luxurious space for two! A treat to remember … forever.
If you are booking for your honeymoon or wedding please state. You will receive a complimentary Champagne Basket for your arrival with Champagne on ice and canapes. (Alternatively, you can receive it for another day).
2 years ago
Comments Off on That extra special holiday..
Skysail offers the ultimate Cornish holiday retreat, fantastic views – not to be underestimated, comfort and a touch of luxury at Skysail, marble floors, sun and dining patios, large lawn area for lounging, BBQ’s or just to enjoy the space.
Mevagissey offers everything on the doorstep but just the right distance to be away from the hustle and bustle of this quintessential fishing village. The Cornish special holiday destination of Mevagissey boasts a broad selection of well established and accomplished restaurants, bistros, bars and public houses offering Five Star cuisine, local fish restaurants with British, European and Asian food.
If you want a surprise for a Wedding Anniversary celebration, a Birthday Cake, Champagne on arrival – just ask and we can arrange all that for you!
3 years ago
Comments Off on Looking for a holiday cottage with the best sea views?
Skysail views are amazing and make this house! You can enjoy the views of the sea from all the rooms in the house because it was designed this way. It was also designed to give you all the privacy and comfort you desire in your holiday home.
Apart from the amazing views from the house (180 degrees!), from the town of Mevagissey, the Roseland Peninsula, Chapel Point, Plymouth, Fowey and back to Portmellon, you have 2 patios where you can enjoy direct breathtaking sea views.
Relax and dream….
views from Skysail
The Perfect Holiday Setting
Front Ground Terrace
6 years ago
Comments Off on So Whats Included? Looking for something special?
Skysail quite rightly boasts the ultimate sea view in Mevagissey.
The Best, Modern/Contemporary Accommodation with outstanding sea views from all rooms
Skysail provides ideal Holiday Accommodation in Cornwall for up to 2 families.
Skysail was completed as an architect designed new build in June, 2014, designed to be able to be energy efficient for heating and hot water using Air Source Heat pumps. It offers the best in self-catering, private and comfortable accommodation with easy access to the village of Mevagissey (5 minutes on foot down either the coastal path or the road) and a 5 minute walk to Portmellon Beach. 10 minute drive to Gorran Haven or amazing 40 minute cliff walk taking in the dramatic coastline. 20 minutes from the Eden Project. 20 minutes to St Austell.
Facilities and Services Included
- Sleeps 8 (may be pre-configured as singles or as super-kingsize beds) (all with sea views).
- (4 double bedrooms – 2 x 14 sq meters & 2 x 16 sq meters )
- Towels & Beach towels provided
- 100 sq meters of indoor open plan living space on first floor
- Free wi-fi
- Unlimited Internet
- BT Infinity 2 (streamed videos, BT Sport etc superfast broadband)
- Egyptian Cotton Linen
- Log Burner – logs provided
- Gas BBQ
- Welcome & cream tea. We will be there to welcome you on your arrival and to show you around.
The House, Gardens and Garage
- 3 lovely patios (2 to front of house, private patio to rear)
- Stunning open plan modern living with unbelievable views
- Sun Loungers
- 2 Main Luxury bathrooms
- Additional upstairs cloakroom
- Utility Room (Washing drying, extra fridge, ice machine, ironing equipment etc.)
- Fully equipped Luxury Kitchen with breakfast bar, induction hob, 2 ovens, grills and microwave, dishwasher
- Large Rear and front garden
- Carport plus parking for 2 cars
- Bicycle Hire Available, Safe bicycle store at house
- Underfloor Heating
- Breathtaking views of Mevagissey village, the harbour and cliffs towards Fowey, immense sea views, views to chapel point and Portmellon
- The Garden Shed, Mevagissey (local fruit and veg, fresh meat) Asda, Tesco etc available at St Austell, Mevagissey General Store (Nica), Post Office, fruit and veg shop and Boots the chemist. Gift shops, restaurants and Cafes, Pasty, Ice Cream and Fish and Chip shops. There is also a fantastic farm shop at Heligan “Lobbs Farm Shop” with a wide range of fresh local produce and much more.
- Fresh fish store to the side of the harbour (local fish from the Mevagissey fishermen including lobster when available – sometimes to order)
- Restaurants – a full and comprehensive restaurant and pub restaurant list is kept up-to date at the house, includes a range for all tastes and budgets in Mevagissey including one with fabulous menus just 50 yards along the road (Bay View Hotel)
- Beaches nearby see Local Beach Guide info
Parents with small children should be aware of the marble floors and many stairs, balconies etc.
The house is accessed by steps at the front, the main living areas are also accessed by stairs, this house may not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues.
Skysail is is available all year round. Maximum 8 people. 10% payable at time of booking, credit card security is required for breakages/damage and balance of payment required 6 weeks prior to arrival. See our Bookings Page.
Booking can be over the phone or by the automated online booking system paypal or credit card. See our Bookings page.
Simply The Best
If you are looking for the best holiday accommation and stunning views of the South Cornish Coast we look forward to welcoming you and we will do everything to ensure your stay is perfect!
6 years ago
Comments Off on Mevagissey Sea View self-catering accommodation on the south cornwall coast …
Panoramic Sea Views Mevagissey Bay Cornwall
If you are looking for a special holiday house to stay in Cornwall, Skysail offers private lovely spacious new and open-plan accommodation with the most spectacular sea views. The house is about quality and comfort to ensure you enjoy and make the most of your vacation in Cornwall. If you are fussy about having a fabulous location and unspoiled seaview you wont be disappointed with this one. Soak up the sun an gaze out at the ocean.
views from Skysail