6 years ago
Comments Off on Stunning Holiday Accommodation – Self Catering Mevagissey Sleeps 8
Skysail. 1st for Comfort and Self Catering Accommodation in Cornwall & No.1 for views in Mevagissey!
Skysail is a brand new house finished in June, 2014. Our Picture Galley is accurate new and continually updatedLocation Location, Skysail does have the best view in Mevagissey with more than 180° vista reaching to Mevagissey Harbour, directly out to sea and accross to Fowey and Par, Chapel Point and also Portmellon!
Our front patio takes it all in! Here you can enjoy al-fresco dining and take in the views at the same time.
The reverse patio gives a second dining option just off the kitchen with BBQ and dining area.
The third patio area is a sun patio equipped with sun beds for a quiet relax and sun appreciation.
The detached, spacious, private house with marble floored rooms, has a lawned area at the front and a large rear lawned garden.
Secondly Comfort, all bedrooms, dining room, lounge and kitchen have a sea view – of course!
All rooms are newly equipped and have all the comfort of white linen bedding and fresh furnishings confinually updated.
There are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, further cloakroom and separate utility room (tumble drier, washing machine, additional fridge).
It is perfect for a large family or 2 families.
Skysail is not ideal for small children, there are no stair gates, there are lots of steps and elevated patio areas. Skysail boasts a new and modern kitchen, dining and living area all with fabulous views.
The house is furnished in a contemporary style with marble and natural flooring.
The house has underfloor heating and a log burner to make you cosy on cooler days.
There is a garage for one car and parking for 2 further cars right outside the house.
Visit the Gallery to see pictures of the house.
7 years ago
Comments Off on So Whats Included? Looking for something special?
Skysail quite rightly boasts the ultimate sea view in Mevagissey.
The Best, Modern/Contemporary Accommodation with outstanding sea views from all rooms
Skysail provides ideal Holiday Accommodation in Cornwall for up to 2 families.
Skysail was completed as an architect designed new build in June, 2014, designed to be able to be energy efficient for heating and hot water using Air Source Heat pumps. It offers the best in self-catering, private and comfortable accommodation with easy access to the village of Mevagissey (5 minutes on foot down either the coastal path or the road) and a 5 minute walk to Portmellon Beach. 10 minute drive to Gorran Haven or amazing 40 minute cliff walk taking in the dramatic coastline. 20 minutes from the Eden Project. 20 minutes to St Austell.
Facilities and Services Included
- Sleeps 8 (may be pre-configured as singles or as super-kingsize beds) (all with sea views).
- (4 double bedrooms – 2 x 14 sq meters & 2 x 16 sq meters )
- Towels & Beach towels provided
- 100 sq meters of indoor open plan living space on first floor
- Free wi-fi
- Unlimited Internet
- BT Infinity 2 (streamed videos, BT Sport etc superfast broadband)
- Egyptian Cotton Linen
- Log Burner – logs provided
- Gas BBQ
- Welcome & cream tea. We will be there to welcome you on your arrival and to show you around.
The House, Gardens and Garage
- 3 lovely patios (2 to front of house, private patio to rear)
- Stunning open plan modern living with unbelievable views
- Sun Loungers
- 2 Main Luxury bathrooms
- Additional upstairs cloakroom
- Utility Room (Washing drying, extra fridge, ice machine, ironing equipment etc.)
- Fully equipped Luxury Kitchen with breakfast bar, induction hob, 2 ovens, grills and microwave, dishwasher
- Large Rear and front garden
- Carport plus parking for 2 cars
- Bicycle Hire Available, Safe bicycle store at house
- Underfloor Heating
- Breathtaking views of Mevagissey village, the harbour and cliffs towards Fowey, immense sea views, views to chapel point and Portmellon
- The Garden Shed, Mevagissey (local fruit and veg, fresh meat) Asda, Tesco etc available at St Austell, Mevagissey General Store (Nica), Post Office, fruit and veg shop and Boots the chemist. Gift shops, restaurants and Cafes, Pasty, Ice Cream and Fish and Chip shops. There is also a fantastic farm shop at Heligan “Lobbs Farm Shop” with a wide range of fresh local produce and much more.
- Fresh fish store to the side of the harbour (local fish from the Mevagissey fishermen including lobster when available – sometimes to order)
- Restaurants – a full and comprehensive restaurant and pub restaurant list is kept up-to date at the house, includes a range for all tastes and budgets in Mevagissey including one with fabulous menus just 50 yards along the road (Bay View Hotel)
- Beaches nearby see Local Beach Guide info
Parents with small children should be aware of the marble floors and many stairs, balconies etc.
The house is accessed by steps at the front, the main living areas are also accessed by stairs, this house may not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues.
Skysail is is available all year round. Maximum 8 people. 10% payable at time of booking, credit card security is required for breakages/damage and balance of payment required 6 weeks prior to arrival. See our Bookings Page.
Booking can be over the phone or by the automated online booking system paypal or credit card. See our Bookings page.
Simply The Best
If you are looking for the best holiday accommation and stunning views of the South Cornish Coast we look forward to welcoming you and we will do everything to ensure your stay is perfect!