Restaurant Guide Mevagissey – near Skysail
We have included our own star rating, let us know what you think and if you find somewhere new!
- No. 5, Right in the the middle of the village, lovely meals, trendy surroundings, snacks, coffee and bar. Children Welcome. Booking advisable, very popular, dine with a sea view. Tel: 01726 843453 **** Very good reviews.
- Sharks Fin, Mevagissey, Quayside, very popular, good quality food, busy, bar and restaurant, dinner, lunch, coffee. Harbour view. Booking advisable Tel: 01726 842969 ****
- Fountain Inn, just off the square, adjacent to the post office. Family run restaurant and local pub, local fish. Booking advisable. Good value. Tel 01726 842320 **** (you can see the landlord here below during Mevagissey Feast Week)
- Voovrays, Polkirt Hill, Mevagissey. At the foot of the hill as you walk down into Mevagissey. Small atmospheric Restaurant, Expensive Fine Dining **** Must book Tel: 01726 842672
- Rising Sun, Portmellon. Range of good Pub food, local atmosphere, 5-6 minutes walk from Skysail, out of house turn right, 500 yds, turn left, down hill at foot of hill on right, adjacent to sandy Portmellon Beach. Coffee, lunches, dinners. Inexpensive, good value. Tel: 01726 843235 Normally no need to book except for Sunday Lunch. ***
- Harbour Tavern – Mevagissey Harbour – Great food, good local atmosphere, live music on Fridays (except August). Good Value ***** Does Get Busy, no need to book. Food 10 a.m. – 9pm including Breakfast. Tel: 01726 842220. Good rating on tripadvisor.
- Salamander – Continental Food Fine Dining Restaurant. Good ratings on trip advisor. 1-3 Polkirt Hill, Mevagissey, Cornwall PL26 6UR Phone: 01726 842672 Can get busy ***** Open daily from 7pm (not Sundays) External buffet service available. Our favourite!
- Alvorada – Harbour Mevagissey. Portuguese Restaurant – Based on local fish, very popular, high rating on Trip Advisor. ***** 01726 842055 Booking usually required.